Texas Pride Disposal observes four holidays: New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will roll to the next regularly scheduled collection day.
Garbage Collection Guidelines:
Service days: Tuesday & Friday
- Have waste curbside by 7:00 am
- Garbage should be placed in personal cans between 20 and 95 gallons and under 50 pounds, or bags under 50 pounds.
- Yard waste should be in personal cans between 20 and 95 gallons and under 50 pounds, or bags under 50 pounds. Branches should be tied and bundled under 4' in length and under 50 pounds, or neatly stacked in clear, individual piles not measuring more than 3' x 3' x 3'. Limit 8 bundles per service day.
- Two heavy/bulk items will be collected every service day. Heavy/bulk items include furniture, appliances, and other items not disposed of on a regular basis.
- Up to 8 bundles of carpeting will be collected each service day. Carpet should be tied and bundled under 4' in length and under 50 pounds.
- Full detailed collection guidelines can be found below.
Waste should be placed in personal trash cans between 20 and 96 gallons and under 50 pounds, or sturdy bags not exceeding 50 pounds. Waste should be placed curbside.
Yard waste should be bagged or placed in cans not exceeding 50 pounds. Branches may be placed curbside in clear, individual piles measuring no more than 3′ x 3′ x 3′, or tied and bundled no longer than 4′ in length or heavier than 50 pounds. Limit 8 bundles per service.
Heavy Trash & Bulk Waste
Texas Pride Disposal will collect two heavy trash/bulk items per service day. Items include furniture, appliances, carpeting (tied and bundled), fencing (nails removed, tied and bundled under 4′ in length), and other items not disposed of regularly. Items should be curbside.
Items Excluded from Regular Collection
The following items cannot be collected: dirt, rocks, brick, concrete, liquid paints, fuels, oils, tires, pesticides, fertilizer, and batteries. Please contact us to discuss solutions for proper disposal of these items.
Recycle Collection Guidelines:
Service day: Friday
- Have recyclables curbside by 7:00 am
- Recycle should be placed in the 18-gallon bin provided by Texas Pride Disposal, old recycle bins, or containers clearly labeled RECYCLE.
- Do not bag recycle in plastic bags.
- Recyclable items include paper products, cardboard, paperboard, waxboard containers, aluminum and tin cans, plastics #1-#5, #7, and glass bottles and jars. A detailed list of recyclables can be found below.
Texas Pride Disposal
Monday-Thursday, 8:00-5:00; Friday 8:00-4:00