Annual Financial Reports
Annual reports of certain financial information (Local Government Debt Reporting) may be accessed at https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/transparency/local/hb1378.
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
District Contact Information
Harris County Water Control Improvement District 119
c/o Marks Richardson PC
3700 Buffalo Speedway, Suite 830
Houston, TX 77098
The District’s E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
The next election for Harris County Water Control & Improvement District No. 119 will be held on May 2, 2020, within the District at locations to be designated by the Board of Directors of the District. The locations of the election will be posted upon determination.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on May 2, 2020 general election ballot is January 15, 2020.
- Last day to file for place on May 2, 2020 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on February 14, 2020.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-11f.pdf
- Deadline to file write in candidacy declaration for May 2, 2020 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on February 18, 2020.
Energy Consumption Reports
- Energy Consumption Report – 2018
Landowner Bill of Rights
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to email@example.com or or mail or hand deliver your request to Harris County Water Control Improvement District 119, c/o Marks Richardson PC, 3700 Buffalo Speedway, Suite 830, Houston, TX 77098.